Whether you are getting ready for trick or treating, or hosting a Halloween party, we’ve got DELICIOUS treats for you to enjoy! So get into the spirit and give our Halloween themed recipes a try!
'Reeces' Peanut Butter Cups
Did you know Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ranks #1 in the top favorite Halloween candies here in the USA? We’ve come up with a healthier, low sugar alternative so you and your friends can still enjoy the creamy chocolate peanut butter flavour without hindering your fitty goals 😋
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or vegan choc chips)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt chocolate chips with 1 tbsp coconut oil in microwave with 30 seconds intervals. Stir between intervals and continue until melted.
- Spoon mixture (1-2 tsp) into each muffin liner. Save remaining chocolate mixture for the top layer. Place tray in freezer for 5-10 mins until set.
- Add peanut butter, sugar free maple syrup, 2 tbsp coconut oil and sea salt in a bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds, until slightly melted. Stir together.
- Remove tray from freezer. Add peanut butter mixture evenly into each muffin liner. Place back in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- One set, our remaining chocolate mixture evenly into each muffin liner as the top layer.
- Place back in freezer for 30 mins to set completely.
- Remove from freezer and serve! Store leftovers in fridge.
Vegan Orange Gummy Bears
Okay who doesn’t love gummy bears? This has to be one of our FAV candies. We’ve got a delicious natural vegan orange gummy bear recipe that EVERYONE can enjoy!
- 1 orange
- 1 cup apple juice (no added sugar)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp agar agar powder
- Peel orange. Place orange and apple juice into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour liquid into a strainer with a bowl underneath. Strain liquid using a spoon to press the liquid from the pulp.
- Place strained liquid, agave syrup and agar agar into a small saucepan and whisk together. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer (low heat).
- Stir constantly for 2-3 minutes while simmering.
- Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour mixture into gummy bear moulds. Place into the fridge for 1 hour until set.
- Remove gummy bears from moulds and enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Mug Cake
Nothing says Halloween like pumpkin pie! If you’ve got your friends over for a Halloween party, whip these mug cakes up and your friends will be forever thanking you!
This recipe serves 1, but feel free to make a bigger batch so you can make multiple mug cakes for your friends!
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Blessed Vanilla Chai
- 1 tsp stevia
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Mix flour, Blessed, stevia, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in a small bowl until combined.
- Stir in milk, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree. Mix well until batter is formed.
- Pour mixture into mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Top with a little whipped cream and serve!
We hope y’all have a wicked Halloween and get to enjoy these tasty treats!
Happy trick or treating 😉
WBK FIT Squad xx