OxyShred Ultra Energy Drink (12-Pack)
Burn stubborn fat
Gives you energy
No heavy stimulant
OxyShred Ultra Energy is a DELICIOUS lightly carbonated, ready to drink energy beverage that delivers the same benefits as EHPlabs world renowned #1 thermogenic fat... show more
OxyShred Ultra Energy contains different sources of energy boosting ingredients to help you power through your day & workouts! It includes Caffeine Anhydrous, a tried and tested source of caffeine that has been shown to increase energy levels while also assisting with performance ³. Guarana Extract is an ancient amazonian plant that has high bioactive components including antioxidants, caffeine & properties that may improve focus & cognition⁴.
To round out the caffeine components OxyShred Ultra Energy also includes Green Tea Extract which not only will give you a sustained energy boost but also contains potent antioxidants, & properties that can assist with fat loss⁵.
Thermogenic Fat Burner
It wouldn’t be an OxyShred product without potent fat-burning ingredients! OxyShred Ultra Energy contains L-Carnitine to assist with fat cell mobilization to promote it to be burnt off as energy ². It also contains Green Tea Extract which contains antioxidants called catechins which have been linked to reduction in body fat and lowering of cholesterol markers⁵.
Mood Enhancer Nootropics
Our community loves OxyShred products not just for what they do but also for the way they make us feel! OxyShred Ultra Energy contains amino acids taurine & tyrosine known for their ‘nootropic’ properties ⁶. Taurine has been shown to improve mood, cognitive function, & restore GABA function (a neurotransmitter which can help reduce anxiety)⁷. Tyrosine also improves cognitive function while improving our response to stressors⁸ making OxyShred Ultra Energy the perfect on the go beverage to help offset mood swings and lethargy during a calorie deficit.
Vitamin & Mineral Blend
OxyShred Ultra Energy contains a range of B vitamins to assist with overall general well-being, energy production, brain function & nutrient metabolism⁹. It also contains Vitamin C, a well-known antioxidant vitamin for supporting the immune system and our response to stress¹⁰.
Blood Sugar Support
OxyShred Ultra Energy contains ingredients to assist with balancing blood sugar levels, an important factor when embarking on a calorie deficit. Chromium is a mineral that has been included for it’s properties to assist with blood sugar balancing as well as its impact on reducing cravings and food intake. Inositol is also included in OxyShred Ultra Energy as it can assist in improving insulin resistance and blood sugar balancing¹¹.
Recommend to have away from food for maximum absorption of ingredients - ideally 20 mins before your workout.
WHO IS OXYSHRED ULTRA ENERGY MADE FOR?
Anyone who is looking for a boost of energy and a pick-me-up during the day can take Oxyshred Ultra Energy, without the nasty high levels of sugar and artificial ingredients and fillers in other commonly available energy drinks. It is also for those who want the benefits of an energy drink and a thermogenic fat burner together.
WHY OXYSHRED ULTRA ENERGY INSTEAD OF OTHER ENERGY DRINKS?
As opposed to other energy drinks, it delivers “clean” energy as it contains a sensible amount of caffeine and is enhanced with L-carnitine that helps your body produce its own energy. It also has added Vitamin C and a full spectrum of B vitamins which stabilise the burst of energy, resulting in a more sustainable energy hit, without the jitters or crash. The energy is also completely clean in that there are only natural colors and flavors that have been added to the formula. The natural fruity flavours are the best tasting on the market, and have no bad aftertaste or reflux.
Basically, an energy drink with the added metabolic benefits! Oxyshred Ultra Energy offers the convenience of a ready to drink can that can be consumed on the go. It is also carbonated, making it super delicious and refreshing.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OXYSHRED ULTRA ENERGY?
Metabolism boosting stimulant combination: Includes smart combination of stimulants to deliver a strong and smooth energy hit without the crash. 113 mg total 107mg Caffeine Anhydrous 20mg Guarana Seed Extract 50mg Green Tea Extract
Thermogenic Fat Burning: Bitter orange extract contains an alkaloid compound named Synephrine, which is a beta 3 adrenergic amine. It targets the body’s fat burning receptors and triggers the body to increase temperature and activate fat burning.
Fat cell shuttle mobilizers: L-Carnitine provides a fat mobilization system to help transport fat cells into the mitochondria of your cells to convert fat to long-lasting natural energy.
Mood Enhancer Nootropics: Similar mood enhancers as OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic (taurine and tyrosine, which cross the blood brain barrier).This switches on cognitive function, mood elevation and overall focus. Perfect for people that are on a caloric deficit diet - mitigates against brain fog, mood swings and lethargy.
Immunity / Wellness / Blood Sugar Balance: Includes the same ingredients as OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic to promote immunity and wellness (vitamin C, B vitamins), as well as Chromium Picolinate & Inositol to help balance blood sugar levels and assist with cravings. EGCG from Green Tea Extract is high in antioxidants which are great for your immune system.
HOW MANY CANS CAN YOU HAVE IN ONE DAY?
Recommend 1 can per day, before your workout or as a pick-me-up throughout the day.
DO YOU STILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF ORIGINAL OXYSHRED (TAKE 20 MINS BEFORE EATING / CONSUMING PROTEIN)?
Recommend to have away from food for maximum absorption of ingredients - ideally 20 mins before your workout or whenever you need the energy kick, but don’t advise consuming directly with food for best results.
1. Fielding R, Riede L, Lugo J, Bellamine A. l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. Nutrients [Internet]. MDPI AG; 2018 Mar 13;10(3):349. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/nu10030349
2. Adeva-Andany, M.M., Calvo-Castro, I., Fernández-Fernández, C., Donapetry-García, C. and Pedre-Piñeiro, A.M; Significance of l-carnitine for human health.[Internet]. IUBMB Life; 2017; 69: 578-594. Available from https://doi.org/10.1002/iub.1646
3. Trexler E, Smith-Ryan A, Roelofs E, Hirsch K, Mock M. Effects of coffee and caffeine anhydrous on strength and sprint performance. European Journal of Sport Science. 2015;16(6):702-710. DOI: 10.1080/17461391.2015.1085097
4. Silva C, Soares-Freitas R, Sampaio G, Camargo A, Torres E. Guarana as a source of bioactive compounds. Journal of Food Bioactives. 2019;6. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31665/JFB.2019.6182
5. Nagao T, Hase T, Tokimitsu I. A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans*. Obesity. 2007;15(6):1473-1483. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/oby.2007.176
6. Onaolapo A, Obelawo A, Onaolapo O. Brain Ageing, Cognition and Diet: A Review of the Emerging Roles of Food-Based Nootropics in Mitigating Age-related Memory Decline. Current Aging Science. 2019;12(1):2-14. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2174/1874609812666190311160754
7. Chen C, Xia S, He J, Lu G, Xie Z, Han H. Roles of taurine in cognitive function of physiology, pathologies and toxication. Life Sciences. 2019;231:116584. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lfs.2019.116584
8. Jongkees B, Hommel B, Kühn S, Colzato L. Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands—A review. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2015;70:50-57. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpsychires.2015.08.014
9. Kennedy D. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. Nutrients. 2016;8(2):68.DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8020068
10. Carr A, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211. 8. Carr A, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9111211
11. Brownley K, Von Holle A, Hamer R, La Via M, Bulik C. A double-blind, randomized pilot trial of chromium picolinate for binge eating disorder: Results of the Binge Eating and Chromium (BEACh) Study. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 2013;75(1):36-42. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpsychores.2013.03.092
Following are average delivery times provided by our shipping partners. You will be sent an email with your tracking details once your order has shipped from our warehouse.
|4-7 Working Days|
10-14 Working Days
|Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific|
10-14 Working Days
Central & South America
|7-10 Working Days|
|Europe (excluding UK)||10-14 Working Days|
|Middle East & Africa||12-20 Working Days|
|United Kingdom||7-10 Working Days|
Please note these delivery times are indicative only and can vary depending upon your location and delays with public holidays.
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would need to arrange a return for any reason.
Please note that any products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. Supplement products must be returned in their original, undamaged, sealed packaging, with the original packing slip and must be in a re-saleable condition. All apparel should be tried on over underwear, and where applicable with swimwear fittings without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer. It must also be in the original packaging and returned within 14 days of receiving items.