When it comes to getting THICC, workouts aren’t the only thing that’s important… food is too!
No matter how much you exercise, you’ll struggle to build a curvaceous shape without eating enough. Food fuels your booty to grow and helps sculpt that feminine hourglass figure 😉
WBK FIT is famous for our delicious recipes to help you get THICC in the healthiest way possible. Here are each WBK FIT trainers FAV meals to get THICC - straight from the WBK App!
Katya's Favorite: Snickers Protein Oats
- ⅓ cup quick oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ scoop Blessed Salted Caramel
- 1 whole pitted dates
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ whole banana
- Add oats, chopped dates and almond milk to pan. Cook over medium heat until thickened and oats are creamy in consistency. Remove from heat.
- Add protein powder to oats and mix through until combined (you can add a little water if you prefer a thinner consistency).
- Top with banana, chocolate chips and peanut butter
Daisy's Favorite: Jackfruit Tacos
- 1 cup canned jackfruit
- ¼ tbsp olive oil
- ½ whole white onion
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 4 oz crushed tomatoes
- 2 whole corn tortillas
- ½ cup lettuce
- 1 tbsp daiya vegan mozzarella cheese
- Drain jackfruit. Using your hands or tongs, pull apart jackfruit so it appears shredded. Dice onion into small pieces and mince garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan over medium - high heat. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes to pan and stir regularly, mixing it into the garlic and onion.
- Add jackfruit to pan and mix through.
- Turn fry pan onto low heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Shred lettuce and heat tortillas in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Assemble taco by placing shredded lettuce, vegan mozzarella and jackfruit mixture onto each tortilla. Fold into a taco and enjoy!
Elise's Favorite: Protein Pancakes with Berries
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ scoop Blessed Vanilla Chai
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 cup mixed berries
- In a bowl mix together flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Next add water and 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup and mix until batter consistency forms. If it's too thick add a little more water.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Once hot add a ladleful of batter and cook until bubbles form on the surface then flip. Cook for a further few minutes until cooked. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Transfer cooked pancakes onto a plate. Drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp of sugar free maple syrup onto the pancakes and top with mixed berries.
Hailee's Favorite: Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 oz chicken breast
- 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 6 whole asparagus spears
- 1 cup broccolini
- Cook brown rice. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breast lengthwise down the middle, but do not slice completely through. Place mozzarella cheese inside chicken breast.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for approx 7 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through and cheese has melted.
- Heat remaining 1/2 tbsp olive oil in a griddle pan or regular fry pan. Add asparagus and broccolini and sauté for a few minutes or to your liking.
- Serve cooked vegetables and chicken alongside brown rice. Enjoy!
With these meals, you’ll be satisfying your taste buds whilst getting slim THICC at the same time!
If you’re part of our THICC challenge, be sure to keep an eye out for these meals in your meal plans. Alternatively, you can search for these meals within the app!
Want more mouth-watering meals like these? Join our #WBKsquad today!
WBK FIT xx