Blessed Plant-Based Protein
All-natural, vegan-friendly plant protein with 23g protein and an unfairly delicious taste. Blessed protein is an all natural, plant based protein with an unfairly delicious... show more
Comes in three incredibly delicious flavors:
- Vanilla Chai
- Choc Coconut
- Salted Caramel
- Zero artificial additives, sweeteners, grit or digestive enzymes - which can sometimes cause stomach discomfort
- By using a sprouted pea protein of the highest quality source, which is especially extracted, there is no need to add in any digestive enzymes - which are added to improve any digestive discomfort
- Gluten, soy and dairy free formulation
- Super easy to use - just add water or milk of choice, or use in baking
Scoop, add water + drink to get your pure plant based 23 grams of protein hit Add a scoop to your favourite smoothie for an added nutritional boost Use in baking for a protein boost to your favourite recipes
How do I take Blessed Plant-Based Protein?
Mix 1 scoop with 240ml (6-8oz) of chilled water or almond milk in a shaker bottle. May be taken at any time of the day, either on its own (with water) or mixed into smoothies, yoghurt, juice etc.
How does Blessed Protein differ from whey proteins?
- Blessed Protein is dairy/lactose free. Whey proteins are not.
- Blessed Protein is alkalising at pH 7.8 for improved recovery and energy. Whey Proteins are acidic.
- Blessed Protein has a comparable amino acid profile including all essential amino acids
- Blessed Protein is low GI and Low Carb, making it ideal for supporting weight loss
- Blessed Protein has an all-natural great taste
How can Blessed Protein help me with weight loss?
Blessed Protein helps to support weight loss because it is low GI and low in carbohydrates helping your body to control appetite and cravings. It also has a high satiety, meaning that it helps to make you feel fuller for longer.
Does drinking protein shakes and lifting weights make you bulky?
Nope! I regularly lift weights and make sure I am getting the right amount of protein to meet my active lifestyle. Women also do not have the hormone make-up to develop muscles at the same rate as males. And remember that fat and muscle are two completely separate tissues…The more muscle you build, the more fat you can burn and the leaner you will look. It’s that simple! Also, remember that protein is already found in a lot of food sources we eat every day.
Blessed Protein is an all-natural, single origin source of activated golden pea protein isolate. At 23g of protein per scoop, Blessed is optimal for post-workout and providing your body what it needs to recover.
Following are average delivery times provided by our shipping partners. You will be sent an email with your tracking details once your order has shipped from our warehouse.
|4-7 Working Days|
10-14 Working Days
|Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific|
10-14 Working Days
Central & South America
|7-10 Working Days|
|Europe (excluding UK)||10-14 Working Days|
|Middle East & Africa||12-20 Working Days|
|United Kingdom||7-10 Working Days|
Please note these delivery times are indicative only and can vary depending upon your location and delays with public holidays.
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would need to arrange a return for any reason.
Please note that any products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. Supplement products must be returned in their original, undamaged, sealed packaging, with the original packing slip and must be in a re-saleable condition. All apparel should be tried on over underwear, and where applicable with swimwear fittings without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer. It must also be in the original packaging and returned within 14 days of receiving items.