Burn stubborn fat
Gives you energy
No heavy stimulant
Not for the faint-hearted, Oxyshred Hardcore has been formulated using scientifically researched ingredients shown to promote razor sharp focus, off-chart performance and dialed-up consistent energy... show more
PROMOTING FAT LOSS
Similar to the original thermogenic formulation, a number of stimulants have been dialled up to help facilitate fat burning. Studies on Green Coffee bean extract, Evodiamine, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) suggest that they can enhance fat oxidation and reduce fat mass ¹ ² ³ . A randomised, double-blind clinical study has provided scientific validation of green coffee bean functionality and recommended the safety of supplementation in healthy individuals ⁴.
A full spectrum of B-vitamins have been added to promote and support energy levels. They work to help the body use macronutrients (carbohydrates, fat and protein) for fuel and also play an important role in brain function. ⁵
In addition, Huperzine A has been found to significantly improve muscle contractions induced by nerve stimulation, leading to increased strength and performance ⁶. Oxyshred Hardcore also contains L-glutamine, an amino acid which promotes the release of natural human growth hormone and helps with lean muscle growth. ¹⁰
ENHANCING FOCUS AND MOOD
L-Tyrosine has been added due to its potential benefits in improving working memory, focus and coordination when exercising ⁷. For mood enhancing properties, studies have shown that Taurine and caffeine have proven to be very effective ⁸. In addition, Taurine can decrease feelings of anxiety and stress. This can switch on cognitive function, mood elevation and overall focus. Perfect for those who are on a caloric deficit diet to mitigate against brain fog and lethargy, and to ensure there is no post-peak crash or loss of focus.
BOOSTING IMMUNITY AND BALANCING BLOOD SUGAR
To promote immunity and wellness L-Glutamine, Vitamin C, B vitamins, and prebiotic fibre have been added. Vitamin C contributes to immune defence by supporting various cellular functions. Supplementation has shown to be effective in prevention and treatment of systemic infections ⁹. Research also suggests that L-glutamine has potential benefits of strengthening the immune system by inhibiting inflammatory responses. Findings show that L-glutamine supplementation may shorten the severity and length of flu-like infection ¹⁰.
In addition, Chromium Picolinate has been found to help balance blood sugar levels. Blood sugar levels impact energy, concentration, ability to lose weight, performance, and an imbalance can lead to rapid mood swings, increased cravings and insulin resistance. As insulin resistance is a cardiovascular and type 2 diabetes risk factor, prevention and management is considered of great importance ¹¹.
How is Oxyshred Hardcore different from other products on the market?
- Has not just one but SIX scientifically supported benefits
- No jitters or anxiety
- Powerful formula with smart levels of stimulants
- Light diuretic meaning no excess fluid retention
Get your hands on a tub today or if you are still unsure, take our OxyShred quiz and see which one is right for you!
On training days, take 1 scoop with 9oz (295 ml) of chilled water 10 minutes prior to exercise. On non-training days, take 1 scoop with 9oz (295 ml) of chilled water on an empty stomach.
Do NOT exceed more than 1 scoop per day. Avoid eating or consuming other foods or drinking a protein shake within 20 minutes after consuming OxyShred Hardcore.
WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?
Lemon Sherbet is delicious, sweet and citrusy fresh, combined with an exciting sherbet zing, flavor pop.
Grape Bubblegum has a delicious, but balanced, candy based flavor, almost triggering nostalgia in adults and satisfying those “sweet taste” cravings for people that are dieting.This flavor system has been tested to work really well with this Hardcore OxyShred base formula.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE DOES THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN?
Total caffeine content is: 275mg Caffeine, consisting of; Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract.
CAN I STACK OXYSHRED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS?
Oxyshred can be stacked with Acetyl L-Carnitine to increase its already potent ultra thermogenic ability. During fasted cardio or high intensity interval training (HIIT), we also recommend stacking 1 scoop of OxyShred with 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA in 20 ounces (600 ml) of water to give you an energy boost and improve recovery.
CAN I USE OXYSHRED AS A PRE-WORKOUT?
Yes! OxyShred will give you a natural boost of energy and put you in a positive and focused mindframe to conquer your workout. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pre-workout consumer, you’ll love the natural positive effects of OxyShred during your workout.
WHAT DOES EVODIAMINE DO?
Evodiamine raises your body's temperature and manipulates your metabolism. Catecholamines are important because they cause physiological changes in your body that prepare your body for a physical response. It's much like having increased adrenaline, your blood pressure, heart rate, and blood glucose levels all increase after taking evodiamine. Additionally, evodiamine stimulates the vanilloids in your body and reduces the uptake of fat. In turn, it increases your body's natural rate of burning fat.
It's a mild stimulant that has shown to increase positive energy and diuretic characteristics in a body. Evodiamine also acts as a thermogenic and has the unique ability, as mentioned above, to increase your overall resting core temperature. Many believe that this is the reason more calories and fat are burned for energy when taking evoidaimine.
OxyShred and fat burning In essence, you have 2 specific types of fat stores - subcutaneous fat, meaning it sits just below your skin; and visceral fat, which sits around your organs to protect them. Within these fat stores, you have two different types of adipose (fat) tissue; brown and white fat - long story short, brown fat keeps you warm when you’re cold and white fat is the result of excess calories that are stored to be used as energy at a later time.
OxyShred targets your subcutaneous fat stores, leaving your visceral fat stores untouched as these are crucial for safety and health. By targeting your subcutaneous fat stores, OxyShred targets your white fat cells resulting in an increase in thermogenesis and lipolysis. It does this by working with your mitochondria (core of muscle fibre cells) to help metabolize fat in your body, converting fat cells into energy.
The combination of ingredients also helps to slow down calorie absorption and kick start your metabolism for the day. Finally, the stress hormone (and enemy of weight loss) Cortisol is kept under control by the natural boost in energy and immunity boosting ingredients, helping you to stay focused throughout the day.
IS EHPLABS OXYSHRED VEGAN?
While not certified vegan, OxyShred Hardcore contains no animal-based ingredients. According to vegan certification regulations, none of the EHPlabs products are vegan as they are manufactured in a facility that also processes our whey protein. IsoPept Zero, OxyWhey, Skin Tight and Skin Firming contain animal-based ingredients and are not vegan.
WILL I DEVELOP A TOLERANCE TOWARDS OXYSHRED?
OxyShred contains caffeine, and for products containing caffeine you should take a 1 week break after consuming the product for a consecutive 4 week period. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a 1 week break each time you finish a tub.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM USING EHPLABS SUPPLEMENTS?
All EHPlabs products are researched, formulated and carefully manufactured to ensure that they deliver results. Although there is no rule about when you should start and stop taking supplements, you need to listen to your body. If you feel like you need to take a break, then you should take a rest from using any nutritional supplement products for 3 consecutive days and drink plenty of water to flush out your system. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a break each time you finish a tub.
WHAT EHPLABS PRODUCTS CAN I MIX TOGETHER FOR CARDIO?
As suggested in the Directions, Acetyl L-Carnitine is best taken with OxyShred to maximize the breakdown of fat cells. If you're doing fasted (empty stomach) cardio, the ideal energy and metabolism booster and recovery cocktail is to mix 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA with 1 scoop of OxyShred and 2 scoops of Acetyl L-Carnitine with 20 oz (600ml) of chilled water. It's fun experimenting with the delicious fruity flavor combinations.
WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR OF OXYSHRED?
If you don't have a sweet tooth, pink grapefruit flavor is fantastic as it has a subtle fresh citrus flavor. Wild Melon and Kiwi Strawberry are well balanced and on the sweeter fruitier side, and Guava is a smooth natural tropical flavor. Our newest flavors are Passionfruit and Mango, both of which have been very popular. All the OxyShred flavors are delicious, but it really depends on your taste preference.
SWEETENERS IN OXYSHRED
OxyShred uses the sweetener Sucralose, as it's been FDA-approved for 20 years, and shown to be safe and stable. Sucralose has been extensively studied and more than 110 safety studies were reviewed by FDA in approving the use of sucralose as a general purpose sweetener for food. Neurocognitive Functions The combination of L-Tyrosine, Taurine have been shown in EHPlabs studies to provide a mood enhancing effect. By also including Caffeine and the nootropic Huperzine A, this helps to provide optimal central nervous system and adrenal gland stimulation to trigger a positive homeostatic energy release, which can also help improve cognitive ability.
FIGHTING THE CRAVINGS - MORE ON THIS AND WHY?
OxyShred helps to reduce cravings by a couple of different methods;
1) it helps to suppress your appetite and enhance your mood, which is a large contributor to cravings.
2) it helps to promote blood sugar balance by the addition of chromium which has an effect on regulation of blood glucose control.
Chromium is lacking in most people’s diets, and chromium levels decrease with age - Chromium picolinate is the most efficacious form of chromium supplementation
3) It boosts your metabolism so that you have clean, long-lasting energy from your fat stores, which again helps to reduce cravings as you’re not low on energy
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC ACTION FOR FAT MOBILIZATION FUNCTION?
The scientific action behind fat mobilization and fat utilisation is two-fold;
1) you have to activate the fat from storage
2) you have to then take it from storage and transport into the mitochondria to be burned off as energy.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THERMOGENIC?
Thermogenic by definition just means to produce heat - however, in terms of a supplement this means increasing heat through an increased metabolic rate, which results in increased amount of fat burning.
By keeping your metabolism elevated for periods of time, this results in more production of heat, and therefore more burning of fat - this means you have more clean natural long-lasting energy from your body so that you have energy throughout the day, even while on a calorie-restricted diet
1. Kim HJ, Park JM, Kim JA, Ko BP. Effect of Herbal Ephedra sinica and Evodia rutaecarpa on Body Composition and Resting Metabolic Rate: A Randomized, Double-blind Clinical Trial in Korean Premenopausal Women. Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2021 June 30]; 1(2): 128-138. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2005290109600339#!
2. Iossa S, Mollica MP, Lionetti L, Crescenzo R, Botta M, Barletta A, Liverini G. Acetyl L-Carnitine Supplementation Differently Influences Nutrient Partitioning, Serum Leptin Concentration and Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Respiration in Young and Old Rats. American Society for Nutritional Sciences. 2002 [cited 2021 June 30]. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/132/4/636/4687379
3. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleic acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 June 30]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
4. Sudeep HV, Shyam Prasad K. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 June 30];9:20503121211002590. DOI: 10.1177/20503121211002590
5. Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2021 June 30];8(2): 68. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/
6. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Sliz I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cieszczyk P, Huminska-Lisowska K, Zajac T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 17: 8262.
7. Colzato LS, Jongknees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B. Working Memory Reloaded: Tyrosine Repletes Updating in the N-Back Task. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2021 June 30]; 7: 200. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
8. Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E. A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2021 June 30]; 19(3-4):635-42. DOI: 10.1007/s007260070013.
9. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2021 June 30]; 9(11): 1211. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
10. Cengiz M, Uysal BB, Ikitimur H, Ozcan E, Islamoğlu MS, Aktepe E, Yavuzer H, Yavuzer S. Effect of oral l-Glutamine supplementation on Covid-19 treatment. Clinical Nutritional Experimental [Internet] 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 33: 24-31. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352939320300166
11. Fahed M, Abou Jaoudeh MG, Merhi S, Mosleh JMB, Ghadieh R, Hayek SAI, El Hayek Fares JE. Evaluation of risk factors for insulin resistance: a cross sectional study among employees at a private university in Lebanon. BMC Endocrine Disorders [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 20:85. Available from: https://bmcendocrdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12902-020-00558-9
Following are average delivery times provided by our shipping partners. You will be sent an email with your tracking details once your order has shipped from our warehouse.
|4-7 Working Days|
10-14 Working Days
|Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific|
10-14 Working Days
Central & South America
|7-10 Working Days|
|Europe (excluding UK)||10-14 Working Days|
|Middle East & Africa||12-20 Working Days|
|United Kingdom||7-10 Working Days|
Please note these delivery times are indicative only and can vary depending upon your location and delays with public holidays.
Please contact our team at email@example.com if you would need to arrange a return for any reason.
Please note that any products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. Supplement products must be returned in their original, undamaged, sealed packaging, with the original packing slip and must be in a re-saleable condition. All apparel should be tried on over underwear, and where applicable with swimwear fittings without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer. It must also be in the original packaging and returned within 14 days of receiving items.